Terms & Conditions
Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Revere own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view and print pages from the website for your own personal use,
You must not:
- (a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- (b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- (c) show any material from the website in public;
- (d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- (e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- (f) redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of any malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Limitations and exclusions of liability
- (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- (c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- (d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Variation and Changes
Exclusion of third party rights
Law and jurisdiction
Registrations and authorisations
We are registered with The Care Quality Commission.
- Our details
- Revere Skin Ltd
- Revere Riverside Ltd
- Revere Brands Ltd