EndyMed™3DEEP® the most advanced way to firmer, tighter & lifted skin. Painless and instantly with no downtime!
In both our London and Northwood Flagship Clinics we carry out so many of these facials on a daily basis. Once a client has experienced an Endymed and seen the results for themselves, there’s no going back.
EndyMed™3DEEP® is a unique radiofrequency treatment that safely stimulates collagen deep in the skin; tightening, lifting and firming it, helping to banish those telltale signs of ageing including sagging cheeks and jowls.
3DEEP® non-invasive Tightening and Contouring treatments are Revere’s favourite red carpet treatment and a big hit with British celebs, as it has no pain or downtime, but gives cheeks and jowls an instant Cinderella lift can last for up to 3 days!
During the 3DEEP® treatment, the treatment handpiece is continuously moved over the skin, using a gel to enhance the motion. The skin starts to feel warm and massaged as the treatments starts to work; many have said it feels like a ‘hot stone massage’.
Before and after your treatment we ask you to stand in front of the big mirror and pinch your jawline. New and existing client are constantly amazed at how firmer, tighter and lifted there face feels and looks.
This initial lift does subside, but not to worry as the treatment goes on working below the surface and we normally provide a course of 6 treatments, done weekly. This results in a natural tightening, lifting and firming, which keeps improving for 3-6 months after the end of the treatment course with long term improvements lasting up to a year.
At Revere Clinics we always make sure we bring the very latest technologies to our client and the Endymed is no exception. No other system has multiple generators of energy within it and highly sophisticated software manages this energy so it works in synergy to target the right tissue at the right depth, maximizing efficacy and safety.
Even I’ve been known to jump on the couch every so often for an occasional Endymed before a special event!
Dr Sach Mohan, Founder
- Revere Clinics featured in Tatler’s Beauty and Cosmetic Surgery Guide March 3, 2017
- Thinking of having dermal fillers? Here’s what you need to know before booking the procedure. February 10, 2017
- New Year – Improved You January 10, 2017
- Looking for a cure for skin redness and rosacea? December 20, 2016
- Revere Clinic in Northwood is celebrating its three year anniversary November 15, 2016
- Liposuction, 3D Lipo, Vaser Lipo, Vanquish, SculpSure or Coolsculpting – what to choose? October 13, 2016
- CoolSculpting journey of the Body Fixers’ star Alex Henry September 16, 2016
- Protect your skin this summer – beauty tips from Revere Clinics July 21, 2016
- CoolSculpting, the world’s leading non-surgical fat reduction treatment got even “cooler”. June 13, 2016
- Revere Clinics fully supports new General Medical Council regulations June 3, 2016
- Small tweaks make a big difference May 19, 2016
- Revere is behind Kelly Brook’s natural look April 28, 2016
- Thank you Dr Mohan for getting rid of my acne August 12, 2015
- How Dr Mohan used Hyalase to correct my dermal fillers August 6, 2015
- What makes us beautiful? July 10, 2014
- Dr Sach Mohan talks about celeb favourite facial, Endymed. May 6, 2014
- Goodbye Microdermabrasion, hello HYDRAFACIAL. April 23, 2014
- Shelley Williams, founder of The Anti Ageing Show talks about being Revere’d. February 28, 2014
- Talking about Fat Reduction and NEW technology in body contouring and skin tightening February 19, 2014
- How to avoid The Trout Pout February 13, 2014
- Talking about The Non Surgical Nose Job with Dr Sach Mohan February 8, 2014