Revere Clinics are proud to announce that they are one of Europe’s first clinics to launch CoolAdvantage™, the newest technology that delivers the same amazing CoolSculpting results in shorter and more comfortable treatment times.
New CoolAdvantage has revolutionised the original fat freezing technology, by enhancing the shape of the applicator cup and lowering the temperature. The new design increases tissue contact resulting in a faster and more comfortable treatment. The CoolAdvantage applicator delivers safe and efficient results in just 35 minutes, almost halving the standard CoolSculpting treatment time.
“Considering the excellent history of CoolSculpting treatment worldwide and unparalleled results achieved at Revere Clinics, we are very excited about new CoolAdvantage technology” – commented Dr Sabika Karim, Revere’s Medical Director – “Our first patients were very pleased with shorter treatment duration and felt incredibly comfortable with the new applicator. Treatments that used to take a whole day can now be achieved by lunch time, allowing patients to get on with their busy lives.”
About the CoolSculpting ® treatment:
CoolSculpting is the only FDA-cleared procedure for the non-invasive Criolipolise treatment of visible fat bulges in the submental area, thighs, abdomen and flanks. CoolSculpting works by gently cooling targeted fat cells in the body to induce a natural, controlled elimination of fat cell without affecting surrounding tissue, and the treated fat cells are gone for good. Most patients can start to see results as soon as three weeks following treatment, with the most dramatic results occurring over a period of 8 to 12 weeks.
CoolSculpting is very popular with celebrities as a leading non-invasive fat reduction treatment with supermodel Molly Sims has recently becoming the CoolSculpting brand ambassador. In addition, this innovative fat freezing treatment has been featured on the ever popular ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ show with Kris Jenner Kardashian.
Revere Clinics is one of Europe’s leading cosmetic clinics specialising in minimally invasive procedures for men and women. At Revere we see ourselves as your partners for the years ahead, and we plan for the long term relationship, rather than give you a quick fix. Our accomplished doctors and aestheticians are dedicated to provide you with the highest level of personal attention and care. Revere Clinics are located in London and Northwood.
To book your complimentary consultation, please call 0207 486 8282 or email [email protected].
- Revere Clinics featured in Tatler’s Beauty and Cosmetic Surgery Guide March 3, 2017
- Thinking of having dermal fillers? Here’s what you need to know before booking the procedure. February 10, 2017
- New Year – Improved You January 10, 2017
- Looking for a cure for skin redness and rosacea? December 20, 2016
- Revere Clinic in Northwood is celebrating its three year anniversary November 15, 2016
- Liposuction, 3D Lipo, Vaser Lipo, Vanquish, SculpSure or Coolsculpting – what to choose? October 13, 2016
- CoolSculpting journey of the Body Fixers’ star Alex Henry September 16, 2016
- Protect your skin this summer – beauty tips from Revere Clinics July 21, 2016
- CoolSculpting, the world’s leading non-surgical fat reduction treatment got even “cooler”. June 13, 2016
- Revere Clinics fully supports new General Medical Council regulations June 3, 2016
- Small tweaks make a big difference May 19, 2016
- Revere is behind Kelly Brook’s natural look April 28, 2016
- Thank you Dr Mohan for getting rid of my acne August 12, 2015
- How Dr Mohan used Hyalase to correct my dermal fillers August 6, 2015
- What makes us beautiful? July 10, 2014
- Dr Sach Mohan talks about celeb favourite facial, Endymed. May 6, 2014
- Goodbye Microdermabrasion, hello HYDRAFACIAL. April 23, 2014
- Shelley Williams, founder of The Anti Ageing Show talks about being Revere’d. February 28, 2014
- Talking about Fat Reduction and NEW technology in body contouring and skin tightening February 19, 2014
- How to avoid The Trout Pout February 13, 2014
- Talking about The Non Surgical Nose Job with Dr Sach Mohan February 8, 2014