When Channel 4 launched their new TV show Body Fixers, we at Revere were instant fans! Being entrusted and responsible for our patients’ transformations is by far the highlight of our profession and similarly watching it on screen and seeing the participants’ reaction makes it so rewarding. Even more exciting was seeing one the stars of the show, talented make-up artist Alex Henry.
Alex is a patient of Revere Clinics and one of our greatest ambassadors. His own quest for perfection led him to Revere Clinics for his own body transformation earlier this year. Alex admitted that RevereClinics.com was his favourite website, but it took him months to decide to tackle his own body insecurities and we were proud that he choose team Revere as his personal body fixers.
Despite having a generally lean physique and a healthy lifestyle, he was concerned about some stubborn fat bulges in his tummy and chest, and wanted to get rid of this once and for all. Being the king of contouring himself, he became fascinated with CoolSculpting. This non-invasive body contouring treatment freezes fat cells and destroys them for good. After seeing patients’ before and after photos on Revere Clinics’ website and having a consultation with Dr Sabika Karim, Alex was convinced that this is the right procedure for him and entrusted his body to Revere.
Follow Alex’s exciting CoolSculpting journey to find out whether Revere were able to give him the physique he wanted on our new dedicated website for CoolSculpting.
Six mini videos were filmed as we followed his journey across two months. Even if you’re not interested in CoolSculpting, his witted one-liners and flamboyance make it’s a must watch for the entertainment factor alone! Visit www.coolsculptme.co.uk.
- Revere Clinics featured in Tatler’s Beauty and Cosmetic Surgery Guide March 3, 2017
- Thinking of having dermal fillers? Here’s what you need to know before booking the procedure. February 10, 2017
- New Year – Improved You January 10, 2017
- Looking for a cure for skin redness and rosacea? December 20, 2016
- Revere Clinic in Northwood is celebrating its three year anniversary November 15, 2016
- Liposuction, 3D Lipo, Vaser Lipo, Vanquish, SculpSure or Coolsculpting – what to choose? October 13, 2016
- CoolSculpting journey of the Body Fixers’ star Alex Henry September 16, 2016
- Protect your skin this summer – beauty tips from Revere Clinics July 21, 2016
- CoolSculpting, the world’s leading non-surgical fat reduction treatment got even “cooler”. June 13, 2016
- Revere Clinics fully supports new General Medical Council regulations June 3, 2016
- Small tweaks make a big difference May 19, 2016
- Revere is behind Kelly Brook’s natural look April 28, 2016
- Thank you Dr Mohan for getting rid of my acne August 12, 2015
- How Dr Mohan used Hyalase to correct my dermal fillers August 6, 2015
- What makes us beautiful? July 10, 2014
- Dr Sach Mohan talks about celeb favourite facial, Endymed. May 6, 2014
- Goodbye Microdermabrasion, hello HYDRAFACIAL. April 23, 2014
- Shelley Williams, founder of The Anti Ageing Show talks about being Revere’d. February 28, 2014
- Talking about Fat Reduction and NEW technology in body contouring and skin tightening February 19, 2014
- How to avoid The Trout Pout February 13, 2014
- Talking about The Non Surgical Nose Job with Dr Sach Mohan February 8, 2014