The Revere Group of Companies are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect? We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- (a) information about your visits to and use of this website;
- (b) information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- (c) information that you provide to us via telephone or this website for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
- (d) We may record your telephone calls for training and quality purposes and to ensure we offer a high quality of customer service.
(3) The types of cookies we use
|Essential Cookies||These cookies are necessary for the functionality of the Services. These cookies can be disabled in your browser but may prevent certain parts of the Services from functioning.|
|Analytics Cookies||These cookies help us to determine the source and amount of traffic to the Services and help us to better understand how our visitors use the Services. If you choose to disable these cookies, it will impact our ability to measure the performance of the Services.|
|Functionality Cookies||These cookies help us to enhance the functionality of our website, including through the use of customization or personalization. These cookies may be set by third parties. Disabling these cookies may prevent certain parts of the Services from functioning.|
|Advertising or Targeting Cookies||Advertising or targeting cookies may be set by third parties to facilitate the delivery of targeted advertising, including through the delivery of interest-based advertising, and helping us measure the effectiveness of our campaigns. If you disable these cookies, you may receive less relevant or targeted advertising.|
|INVOCO||This cookie stores a telephone unique to the visitor when they are referred to our site from a Google Ad.This helps us optimise our Google Ads performance. No personal data is stored and the cookie is deleted after 30 days.|
- (a) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- (b) send information to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- (c) send to you marketing communications relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties] which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology [(you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- (d) provide other companies with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and,We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
(6) Security of your personal data We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
(8) Your rights. You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee(currently fixed at £10.00). You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to email@example.com) at any time.
(9) Third party websites The website contains, or may from time to time contain, links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites or their content.